April 8, 2008

Where's Jack?

I was going to do this clever post to say goodbye to Jack, but I didn't. Kacey and Dan had a really bad trip home so I kind of put off posting. They missed their connection after they went through customs in North Carolina. They were flown to New Jersey to catch an early Sunday morning flight and had to sleep on the floor of the airport (yuck). Then, while the plane was boarding they found out that they didn't have assigned seats, but were on standby and only Kacey got on the flight home. Dan got on another flight out of Boston and made it home late Sunday night (they were suppose to be home Saturday night). Oh and only 1 of 3 bags made it home. Sorry guys!!

Anyway, it's nice to back to a routine this week, but Mason had a lot of fun with his cousin and is still asking when Jack is going to come back! I don't even have any pictures from his last days here..sorry!! So now it's back to our boring life. Hopefully I didn't burn myself out from posting 8 days straight.

3 comments:

Hayley's Comment said...

I love you updating us! Don't be burnt out! Keep posting!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

sounds like you guys had fun. I have my niece and nephew right now for a few days too. we'll have to plan a get together soon. i enjoy reading your posts.

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Thanks so much for your kind comment on the Rowley blog. I check yours out quite often too. I love watching your kids getting so big. The funniest part is that after I'd read over my recap of the Final Four, I realized that I completely used Derek's technique of game recap. I guess being a veteran of kangsbaseball.com really paid off! I also found Hayley's blog from yours. When will I ever get anything done? Thanks again. We'll see you at the field soon.